- Career & Technology
- Audio Visual Communications
- Auto Body / Collision & Repair Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Carpentry & Building Construction
- Computer Information Technology
- Computer Maintenance Technology
- Computer Network Security
- Culinary Arts
- Electrical Occupation
- Health Related Technologies
- Law Enforcement / Police Science
- Machine Tooling Technology
- Sales Distributon & Marketing Education
Computer Information Technology
Skills for today?s high-tech workplace are taught in this program to students who want to succeed in the world of business technology. Management Information Systems seeks to offer a current curriculum that provides a broad knowledge base and employable skills that will prepare students for today?s workplace. Students are prepared to enter the workplace directly and/or further their education.
- FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America)
- Dual Enrollment (earn college credits while at West Side CTC)
Possible Professional Certifications
- Internet and Computing Core (IC3)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Microsoft Certified Applications Specialist (MCAS)
Information systems continues to be one of the fastest growing professions that shows no sign of slowing down. Possible job opportunities:
- Microcomputer applications specialists
- Basic network support technicians
- Medical insurance billers
- Help desk representatives
- Software application trainers
?This shop has provided me with a broad spectrum of computer related functions that will enable me to be successful in my career choice.?
?Even though I have not decided on a career, this shop has provided me with the fundamentals for many different industries.?
?The skills I learned in this shop, allowed me to earn multiple advanced certifications for free and at a comfortable pace.?